In-Season Clubhouse Hours are 7 am to 7 pm
North Carolina is now in Safer At Home Phase 2.5 of lifting COVID-19 restrictions. This is a cautious step forward based on data. Phase 2.5 began Friday, September 4th and will remain in effect until October 2nd. Listed below are the continuing operational protocols and procedures at Rocky River Golf Club.
- Beginning at 5 p.m. on Friday, June 26th, face masks will be required in all public spaces in North Carolina to comply with Governor Cooper’s Executive Order. This includes the Rocky River Golf Club Pro Shop as well as the Stonehouse Grille.
- 2 players per golf cart is allowable at this time. Single cart usage is available upon request for an additional $10 fee. The usage of single carts is based upon availability as well as the discretion of the Golf Shop staff. Please call 704-455-1200 ext. 2 to inquire further.
- Constant sanitation of high contact surfaces in each golf cart, restrooms, Pro Shop, Stonehouse Grille, and all public areas throughout the clubhouse.
- Limited capacity in Stonehouse Grille dining room.
- Prepayment available through online booking portals and via phone to limit Pro Shop/Clubhouse traffic.
- Removal of bunker rakes, ball washers, and on course water coolers.
- Players are asked to NOT remove flag sticks at any time as the cup inserts allow the golf ball to be easily retrieved upon being holed.
Rocky River Golf Club is committed to servicing the community as a recreational option, while asking our customers to maintain all health and hygiene precautions. Please stay safe and healthy!
Designed by Dan Maples, nationally known for creating some of the Carolina’s top courses, Rocky River Golf Club is the premier public course in the Charlotte metropolitan area and is owned by the City of Concord. Managed by the Embassy Suites-Concord, it is one of the only courses in the state of North Carolina to offer stay and play packages with a fantastic hotel affiliate.
Rocky River is a beautiful golf course that utilizes many of the existing features of the area to provide a great setting for golf. The routing flows through the existing contours of the land, and is bordered by the Rocky River and surrounding wetlands. An existing boulder that was too large to move during construction provides a memorable tee shot on hole #3.
Rocky River appeals to all skill levels of golfer from beginners to scratch, with 4 sets of tees including PGA Junior tees on the front 9 providing a setup for young players and beginners. The expected pace of play is 4 hours 20 minutes, with starting times scheduled on 10 minute intervals.